Apple TV – NOW TV T&Cs
These terms set out the Conditions that apply if you are using the NOW TV App on Apple TV.
Access to any content purchased via the NOW TV app on your Apple TV will begin immediately and will be payable via iTunes in accordance with the iTunes terms and conditions.
These Conditions are with British Sky Broadcasting Limited (“Sky”, which has “NOW TV” as a trading name). References in these Conditions to ‘we’ or ‘us’ shall be read as references to Sky.
- To first access NOW TV via your Apple TV, you will be required to provide your Apple ID and password information (“Apple Account details”).
- Once you have provided your Apple Account details you will be able to browse and purchase NOW TV content passes via the NOW TV app on your Apple TV.
- You will also be given the option to visit nowtv.com to create a NOW TV account and username.
- Any NOW TV content purchased via your Apple TV will only be viewable on your Apple TV, unless you have subsequently created or already have a NOW TV username and password and have signed into the NOW TV app on your Apple TV using these details (“Linked Account”).
- You will only be able to view any content purchased via another NOW TV compatible device on your Apple TV if you have a Linked Account.
- All purchases made via the NOW TV app on your Apple TV will be billed by iTunes (whether you have a Linked Account or not) in accordance with the iTunes terms and conditions. This includes all payment for monthly content passes which automatically renew until cancelled.
- Where you do purchase a monthly content pass via the NOW TV app on your Apple TV you will only be able to cancel that subscription via your Apple Account, even if you have subsequently signed into the NOW TV app using your NOW TV account details.