Pay As You Go Sky Sports is here with NOW TV - and now it's time to claim your free Sky Sports Day Pass.
The Sky Sports Day Pass lets you watch every Sky Sports channels live and for 24 hours. No contract or subscription required. You just need to enter the code printed on the inside of qualifying packs of Carling and you're ready to get started.
Our Sky Sports Day pass gives you unlimited access to every Sky Sports channel without a contract from just £6.99 (limited time offer). Stream top sports action live, like Formula 1®, International Cricket, US PGA & European Tour Golf and loads more.
Stream instantly to loads of devices including your PC or Mac, iPad or mobile*. You can also watch on your TV through Xbox®360, PS3™ or Roku and now the new NOW TV box. In fact you can register up to four devices and watch on two at the same time.
1. How to access your free Sky Sports Day Pass: Purchase a promotional pack of Carling to get a free Sky Sports Day Pass. Promotional packs are 10, 12 and 15 packs of 440ml Carling cans and will be clearly marked with the Sky Sports Day Pass promotion.
2. Visit www.carling.com/nowtv to confirm your date of birth, email address and to agree to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
3. Visit www.nowtv.com/carling and enter the unique code printed on the inside of the promotional pack. Each pack contains 1 Sky Sports Day Pass code which will be printed multiple times on the inside of the packaging. Complete your personal details – you will need to sign up and create an account with NOW TV if you are not already a NOW TV customer. No subscription is required to redeem your free Sky Sports Day Pass.
4. This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over.
5. Internet access is required to create a NOW TV account and access your Sky Sports Day Pass. Broadband/3G access is required to stream Sky Sports channels via NOW TV (charges may apply). Sky Sports Day Pass is not available on YouView. For a list of NOW TV compatible devices, go to www.nowtv.com.
6. A maximum of 5 per Sky Sports Day Passes can be claimed per person for the duration of the promotion. Only 1 Sky Sports Day Pass can be added to a NOW TV account at any one time. Each unique code may only be used once. 7. Promotion opens on 4th October 2013 and closes on 30th June 2014. All Sky Sports Day Pass codes must be redeemed by 30th June 2014. Once redeemed, passes must be used within 12 months.
8. Viewing period for each Sky Sports Day Pass is 24 hours after you first watch.
9. Content can be streamed to four compatible devices; watch two at the same time. Some content is unavailable on online channels and/or some devices. XBOX Gold Live subscription is required to use NOW TV on XBOX. NOW TV terms and conditions apply. See www.nowtv.com for device compatibility requirements and full terms.
10. There is no cash alternative to the promotion or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing all codes issued in accordance with the promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. General Terms & Conditions: The promotion is running in selected outlets and whilst stocks last.
12. If you are unable to read your unique code, if this is incomplete, or if you have any other queries concerning the Carling NOW TV Day Pass promotion, please contact Molson Coors customer services on 0845 7112244.
13. If you experience problems accessing your free Sky Sports Day pass, please contact the NOW TV customer services team at www.nowtv.com/contactus
14. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
15. By entering the promotion, you consent to the use of the personal data submitted by participating in this promotion, by the Promoter and NOW TV for the purposes of this promotion and any other purposes to which you have consented. Specifically, you consent to the Promoter contacting you regarding products we think you’d like. If we do, you will always have an option to unsubscribe to future contact. Alternatively, if you do not wish to receive such communications, please indicate this when you redeem the code for your Sky Sports Day Pass.
16. It is not the intention of the Promoter or related parties to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink Carling responsibly.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of purchase in the form of the original unique code, in order to answer any code related queries.
18. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered in to.
20. Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
21. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms will operate to exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter's negligence, or generally for fraud.
22. Any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of the rules will be settled by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.