Apple TV - NOW T&Cs
These terms set out the conditions that apply if you are using the NOW App on Apple TV.
Access to any content purchased via the NOW app on your Apple TV will begin immediately and will be payable via iTunes in accordance with the iTunes terms and conditions.
These conditions are with British Sky Broadcasting Limited (“Sky”, which has “NOW ” as a trading name). References in these conditions to ‘we’ or ‘us’ shall be read as references to Sky.
1. To first access NOW via your Apple TV, you will be required to provide your Apple ID and password information (“Apple Account details”).
2. Once you have provided your Apple Account details you will be able to browse and purchase NOW content membership via the NOW app on your Apple TV.
3. You will also be given the option to visit NOWTV.com to create a NOW account and username.
4. Any NOW content purchased via your Apple TV will only be viewable on your Apple TV, unless you have subsequently created or already have a NOW username and password and have signed into the NOW app on your Apple TV using these details (“Linked Account”)
5. You will only be able to view any content purchased via another NOW compatible device on your Apple TV if you have a Linked Account.
6. All purchases made via the NOW app on your Apple TV will be billed by iTunes (whether you have a Linked Account or not) in accordance with the iTunes terms and conditions. This includes all payment for monthly content membership which automatically renew until cancelled
7. Where you do purchase a monthly content membership via the NOW app on your Apple TV you will only be able to cancel that subscription via your Apple Account, even if you have subsequently signed into the NOW app using your NOW account details.